Precision Care for Premium Wines
- All Ways Cool (AWC) is a 7,600 square foot climate-controlled Wine Storage facility in Santa Rosa, California. We have been licensed by the CABC as both a warehouse and a wholesaler.
- AWC was founded in 2001 for the purpose of providing a climate-controlled facility for storage and consolidation of our clients’ wines. We currently service approximately 8,500 individual clients in the US and abroad.
- We also provide storage and/or order fulfillment services to several small wineries. In addition, we periodically package and ship media samples to various wine writers and wine evaluators.
- We would like to offer these services to your winery.
- We believe small wineries want to concentrate on the production and sale of their wines and not be concerned with the order fulfillment and shipping end of the business. What we offer your winery is a total order fulfillment service.
- AWC will pickup your wines and store them in our climate controlled facility. Once the orders are received from your clients you will forward them to AWC. We take it from there.
- AWC will pick, pack and ship the wines to your clients via the most economical carrier.
- AWC will charge the customer directly for our services and will be solely responsible for troubleshooting any order fulfillment or shipping problems that may occur.
- AWC will provide you with monthly reports reflecting orders processed and remaining inventory.
- You provide us a listing of writers/evaluators you wish to have your samples sent to.
- We will pickup the wine from your facility, then pick, pack and ship it in the most expeditious or economical manner.
- We will bill you directly after all shipments have been completed.
- Terms for payment are Net 30.
Your winery can safely store your product at AWC until orders are processed.
- Your winery does not have to get involved in any aspect of the order fulfillment process.
- AWC can assist your winery in obtaining additional sales by offering your products to our existing clients.
- We invite you to contact us for additional information and/or to schedule a meeting. We look forward to discussing, in more detail, the ways we can help support your growing business.